Charlotte City Council Member elected from District 5.
John seeks your support for a third term in 2015.
A native Tar Heel born and raised in Fayetteville. Father of four with 5 grandchildren. Married to Rebecca Wyndham. An East Charlotte resident since 1992. US Navy veteran and neighborhood organizer working for a better Charlotte for Everyone.
Won't you consider making a contribution to our campaign today using ActBlue? $100. - $50. - $25. - $10. Every dollar helps ensure Charlotte continues to move forward.
John in the community
• Board of Directors of Neighborhood Association for 18 years
• Co-sponsor of Civil Rights Restoration/Anti-Profiling Ordinance
• Chairman of Council Environment Committee
• Advocate for higher wages for city employees
• Secured a unanimous vote from Council to purchase Eastland
• Working to complete redevelopment plan for Eastland
• Worked with Fox Hollow to remove a group home for former sex offenders from single family neighborhood
• Committed to community safety - Meet regularly with Division Captains
We'd love for you to join us
Campaigns need human capitol. People are the life blood of campaigns. Won't you step up and help John keep East Charlotte moving forward? Contact us today.
Won't you help with our campaign?
Campaigns don't run on vapor. They need money. You can ensure John is re-elected by making a contribution today using ActBlue. Want to send a check? Make your check out to John Autry for District 5 and mail it to:
John Autry for District 5
PO Box 189113
Charlotte, NC 28218
Download the contribution form below fill it out and mail with your check.
Thank you for supporting
John Autry for District 5.
Paid for by the John Autry for District 5 Campaign Committee | © 2015