Charlotte City Council Member elected from District 5.
John seeks your support for election to NC House District 100.
VOTE March 15, 2016
A native Tar Heel born and raised in Fayetteville. Father of four with 3 grandchildren. Married to Rebecca Wyndham. An East Charlotte resident since 1992. US Navy veteran and neighborhood organizer working for a better North Carolina for Everyone.
John in the community
• Board of Directors of Neighborhood Association for 18 years
• Co-sponsor of Civil Rights Restoration/Anti-Profiling Ordinance
• Chairman of Council Environment Committee
• Advocate for higher wages for city employees
• Secured a unanimous vote from Council to purchase Eastland
• Working to complete redevelopment plan for Eastland
• Worked with Fox Hollow to remove a group home for former sex offenders from single family neighborhood
• Committed to community safety - Meet regularly with CMPD Division Captains
• Elected to 3 terms to Charlotte City Council from District 5
We'd love for you to join us
Campaigns need human capitol. People are the life blood of campaigns. Won't you step up and help John keep East Charlotte moving forward? Contact us today.
Won't you help with our campaign?
John wants to represent you in the North Carolina House of Representatives. But he can't do it without your help. Contribute today to help make sure he has the tools he needs moving forward. Make a contribution today using ActBlue.
Or, make your check out to John Autry Campaign and mail it to:
John Autry Campaign Committee
PO Box 189113
Charlotte, NC 28218
Download the contribution form below fill it out and mail with your check.
Thank you for supporting
John Autry for NC House District 100